Bahamas Fishing Charters - Fun For the Whole Family!
Over Under Adventures has extended it’s Bahamas Charters options this year to include the Abacos giving us access to such great places as Guana Cay, Marsh Harbour, Hope Town and Treasure Cay. This year our Abacos Fishing packages start as low as $3500/week. We have boats based in the Bahamas year round and are capable of providing your group the experience of a life time. OVER UNDER, our flagship 54′ Bertram Yacht is now available year round in Central Abacos.
Please see Bahamas Charter Rates for more info.
Why go to the Abacos?
A great question and one that is not very hard to answer! Treasure Cay, in the central Abacos offers one of the very best locations for a great combination of Fishing, Snorkeling, & Island Hopping. There’s fun for the whole family with lots of great day trips, beaches, restaurants, beach bars and easy travel arrangements. We can base your trip out of any of these great locations or do a live-aboard charter which will allow you to see them all.
Lodging in the Abacos
Here are just a few ideas. Call us for more!
- Treasure Cay Resort â€“ Treasure Cay: This is our home port! Very nice full service resort, about a 30 minute drive to the boat or we can move the boat to their Marina facility. Check out our great Abacos fishing packages!
- Grabbers Bed, Bar & Grill at Sunset Beach – Guana Cay: This place has character….& lots of it! And they promise a Guana Grabber on arrival! Reasonable rates & only a short walk from the ferry dock.
- Abaco Beach Resort â€“ Marsh Harbour: Full service resort with villas, rooms, pools, bars & restaurants. It’s a short walk to the boat or we can move the boat to their Marina Facility.
- Green Turtle Club â€“ Green Turtle Cay: Very nice resort on lovely Green Turtle Cay. About 10 miles from Marsh Harbour by boat.
- Conch Inn & Marina – Marsh Harbour: Full Service Marina & Hotel with a nice swimming pool, laundry facility, hotel rooms, restaurant and bar. When in Marsh Harbour the OVER UNDER is docked at the Conch Marina so this is very convenient.
Restaurants, Shopping & Golf
The Abacos is full of great places to dine. Whether you are looking for fine dining, local Bahamian fare or just cool joint to grab a burger, you won’t have to look far. Wally’s Restaurant, The Jib Room, Snappas, Curly Tails, Abaco Beach Resort, Mangoes, & Sapodilly’s will get you started. There are two golf courses within driving distance at Treasure Cay and Winding Bay. In downtown Marsh Harbour you’ll find a mix of local Bahamian Shops, Bakeries, Grocery Stores, and quite few very interesting boutiques like the Monkey’s Uncle. Also be sure to visit the Albury Sail Shop where they make canvas bags while you watch! Albury Photo
A Great Reason to go to the Abacos...BEACH BARS!
Grabber’s on Guana Cay is famous for the Guana Grabber, described as the smoothest and most flavorful rum drink known to man (or woman). Nippers, also on Guana, may be one of the best beach bars in the world! Pete’s Pub & Gallery in Little Harbour is another really cool place you don’t want to miss. There are many more places, too many to list! Marsh Harbour is full of great places to kick back as well. The Abaco Beach Resort is at the top of the list and right in downtown Marsh Harbour there are at least six restaurants and bars within walking distance of the boat.